Online Store customers can choose to pick up products in retail store or to have products delivered to a specified Hong Kong address.
- All products can be picked up in store.
- There is no additional charge for store pickup.
- Usually, the product(s) will be ready for pickup one to three working days after order confirmation.
- You can check the details of your online booking on cwmall.hk.
- For pickup of product(s) in store, you or the person authorised by you for pickup are required to open package(s) and check all product(s) before signing the official receipt. No return or refund will be made after the signing of the official receipt.
- Procedure for picking up product(s) in store:
- Please present the order confirmation email when you visit our store so that you can enjoy the fast service.
- Unless you use bank transfer to offset the total amount of your order, you will be required to present the credit card used for making the purchase.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above / Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted during your appointment period, please contact our customer service hotline at 2866 3006 to rearrange the appointment.
- All items purchased from the Online Store can be delivered.
- Please note that there is no delivery on Saturdays (after 13:00), Sundays, and Public Holidays.
- Once the order is shipped, customers will receive a "Delivery notification" email. Please click the link in the email for the delivery status.
- It usually takes around one to three working days after order confirmation for delivery for customers. Three to seven working days are needed for order delivery to outlying islands and remote areas. The exact delivery time depends on the dispatching schedule from the courier company.
- Once the order is confirmed, the delivery address cannot be changed.
- Please note that we do not accept P.O. box as a delivery address. We will contact you in advance if there is any issue regarding your requested delivery address.