DK-2821 - MK-II : SINGLE OUTPUT TRI-TECH KEYPAD WITH CARD READER
- Single Output Digital Keypad for Door Lock and Equipment Control
- 12VDC Operation, Compatible with Fail-safe or Fail-secure Electric Door Lock
- 3A / 16VDC Maximum Power Rating Solid State Door Lock Driver for Long Service Life
- Built-in Real-Time-Clock Controls The Start and Stop Times in Daily Operation
- Stand-alone, Split-decoded and Multi-station Tri-Tech Operations
- Compatible with The Auxiliary Reader, Auxiliary Keypad and Split-decoder for System Expansion Simply with Single Wire Connection of Their Common Data I/O Bus
- User Code, EM Card and EM card + User Code Concurrent Operations
- Compatible with 125 Khz Manchester 64-bit EM4100 & EM4200 EM Cards and Keyfobs
- Maximum 1,000 Users for Door Lock Control (Output 1)
- Multi-task Super User Code for Inhibiting (Refuse Access), Overriding Door Lock (Keep Door Open); and Operating The Output 1 at Any Time And under Any Condition for Safety
- 50 Visitor Codes for Temporary Workers and Visitors, Which Expire after Use or The Programmable Time of 1-99 Hours
- Two Programming Options for System Safety Lock-up after Successive False Code Entry
- Outputs Are Configurable with 1-99999 Seconds Auto Reset Mode or Start / Stop Mode.
- Auto or Manual User Code Entry Mode for User Convenience And Security Enhancement
- Pacifier Tone And Door Open Announcer Can Be OFF for Silent Environment
- Standby Flashing LED Indicator Can Be OFF for People Do Not Like Flashing LED at Night
- Four Egress Delay and Warning Options for User Convenience and Security Enhancement
- Built-in Tamper Switch with N.C. Dry Contact
- Indoor Use Only. Surface Mount on The Supplied Plastic Box or Flush Mount Directly on U.S. Electric Gang Box
DK-2821 MK-II is a self-contained digital access control keypad that combines proximity EM card reader in one unit. It can be flush mount on a single gang box or surface mount on its plastic mounting box.
The keypad output is a solid state relay selectable to drive Fail-safe or Fail-secure electric lock. Solid state relay gives longer service life and prevents sabotage of energizing the output relay to open the door with a strong magnet.
The keypad is employing the Tri-Tech design approach capable of system expansion. It works perfectly in stand alone operation, split-decoded operation for security enhancement with the optional decoder, and multi-station operation for user convenience with the auxiliary keypad-readers.
The keypad is ideal for access control and alarm system arm-disarm control. It is also a programmable industrial timer (from 1 second to over 24 hours) for automatic operator system.
30 seconds waiting for code entry after card reading
Momentary or Holding Contact for the Exit Delay
Tamper Switch – N.C. dry contact, 50mA/24VDC Max.
- Brand: APO/AEI
- Product Code: DK-2821
- Availability: In Stock