EM card + password, 12-24VDC full function 3 relay output Die-Cast password keyboard
(With WIEGAND code output)
- Three Relay Output Full Feature Digital Keypad for Door Lock and Equipment Controls
- 12-24V AC/DC Auto Adjusted Wide Operation Voltage Range
- Built-in Real-Time-Clock Controls The Start and Stop Times in Daily Operation
- Stand-alone, Split-decoded and Multi-station Tri-Tech Operations
- Compatible with The Auxiliary Reader, Auxiliary Keypad and Split-decoder for System Expansion Simply with Single Wire Connection of Their Common Data I/O Bus
- User Code, EM Card and EM card + User Code Concurrent Operations
- Compatible with 125 Khz Manchester 64-bit EM4100 & EM4200 EM Cards and Keyfobs
- 26-bit, 34-bit or 37-bit Wiegand Data Output Format Selectable
- Compatible with Fail-safe or Fail-secure Electric Door Lock
- 5A / 24VDC Contact Rating Form C Relay for Output 1 and 1A/24V DC Form C Relay for Output 2 and Output 3
- Built-in Control Logic Circuit for High Security Dual Door Inter-lock System
- Timing Re-lock or Auto Re-lock for The Door After Entry Prevents “Tail-gate” Follower
- Door Forced Open Warning and Door Propped-up Warning
- Maximum 1,000 Users for Controlling Output 1 and 100 Users Each for Outputs 2 and 3
- Multi-task Super User Code for Inhibiting (Refuse Access), Overriding Door Lock (Keep Door Open); and Operating The Outputs at Any Time And under Any Condition for Safety
- Duress Code for Door Opening and at The Same Time Reporting The Event of Duress
- 50 Visitor Codes for Temporary Workers and Visitors, Which Expire after Use or The Programmable Time of 1-99 Hours
- Three Programming Options for System Safety Lock-up after Successive False Code Entry
- Outputs Are Configurable with 1-99999 Seconds Auto Reset Mode or Start / Stop Mode.
- Auto or Manual User Code Entry Mode for User Convenience And Security Enhancement
- Pacifier Tone And Door Open Announcer Can Be OFF for Silent Environment
- Standby Flashing LED Indicator Can Be OFF for People Do Not Like Flashing LED at Night
- Six Egress Delay and Warning Options for User Convenience and Security Enhancement
- Alarm or Key Button Active Signal Output for Triggering Optional Equipment
- Built-in Tamper Switch with N.C. Dry Contact
- Standard and Door Bell Button (Using Output 3 as Bell Actuation Contact) Versions Available
- Vandal Resistant Weatherproof Keypad with Back-lit Metal Key Buttons
- Steel Box for Surface Mount on Wall or Mounting on Gooseneck Post. Flush Mount Version Is Supplied with Flush Mount Plastic Back Box
DK-2882 is a self-contained three output relay, vandal resistant and weatherproof keypad. It combines the digital keypad and proximity EM card reader in one unit.
The keypad has been designed for full feature stand alone access control applications. It is expandable to work with an optional decoder (DA-2800 or DA-2801) for high security split-decoded operation. It is also compatible with the auxiliary card reader (AR-2802) and the auxiliary keypad readers (AR-2806, AR-2807 and AR-2809) for upgrading a stand alone or split-decoded system to multi-station operation.
The keypad is ideally for door strike and alarm arm-disarm controls. It is also a programmable industrial timer (from 1 second to over 24 hours) for automatic operator system.
In the line of DK-2882 keypads are available for surface mount and flush mount versions.
Surface Mount / Gooseneck Mount Keypads:
DK-2882A – Output Relay 1, 2 & 3 Controlled by User Codes / Cards
DK-2882B – Output Relay 1 & 2 Controlled by User Codes / Cards; Output 3 by Bell Button
Output 2 – 100 (Codes) + 10 Duress Codes
Output 3 – 100 (Codes) + 10 Duress Codes
30 seconds waiting for code entry after card reading
Momentary or Holding Contact for Exit Delay
Output Relay 2 – N.C. & N.O. dry contacts, 1A/24VDC Max.
Output Relay 3 – N.C. & N.O. dry contacts, 1A/24VDC Max. (N.O. contact only for Door Bell version)
Tamper Switch – N.C. dry contact, 50mA/24VDC Max.
- Brand: APO/AEI
- Product Code: DK-2882A/B
- Availability: In Stock