APO/AEI AUXILIARY CARD READER FOR SYSTEM EXPANSION - AR-2802S
- Brand:: APO/AEI (購買前請先向職員查詢庫存)
- Product Code: AR-2802S
AR-2802S : AUXILIARY CARD READER FOR SYSTEM EXPANSION
- Compatible with All the Tri-Tech Keypads of DK-2800 MK-II Series and the Stand-Alone EM Card Reader AR-2808
- Compatible with 125 Khz Manchester 64-bit EM4100 & EM4200 EM Cards & Keyfobs
- Built-in Tamper Switch with N.C. Dry Contact
- Surface Mount ABS Plastic Housing
- One Free Connection LED Indicator
- Data Communication Ports:
- Data I/O --Data for Multi-Station Operation
- Weatherproof, Indoor or Outdoor Installation
AR-2802S is an auxiliary proximity EM card reader designed to work together with the master keypads of DK-2800 MK-II series and AR-2808 access control reader for multi-station operation. Maximum three auxiliary readers can be connected simply in parallel with the master keypad or reader unit via their common Data I/O bus for multi-station operation. The auxiliary reader(s) offers the same operation manner like the master unit in a multi-station system.
A multi-station keypad offers user convenience and also higher security in access control to prevent sabotage while the master keypad is (or master reader) installed inside the house and the auxiliary reader (or auxiliary key) outside the house for daily use. In such an approach, the thief has no chance to reach the actuation power point of the electric door lock from the outside unit.
b) -20 deg C to +70 deg C
c) 5-95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)